The Tamarina Golf Club offers courses (lessons) for both adults and children (4 years and up) at every level of ability, from beginners to more experienced players. Both group and individual classes are available.
Our PGA pro will cover every aspect of the game, from the full swing to short games, difficult shots and putting. Courses are offered in English, French or German.
Whatever your level, and whether you’re on the driving range or the main course, you can practice at your own pace and in good spirits.
- Dedicated practice areas
- Extensive outdoor driving range
- Private practice area available
- Putting greens
- Bunkers with advanced technology
- Swing analysis with Dartfishvideo playback
Course and programmes:
- Discover Golf
- Private lessons
- Mornings with Silvia
- Golf courses to improve your skills, become autonomous or perfect your game
- Green Pass package
- Junior Academy
- Golf courses for children and teenagers
- Private or group lessons – 9 or 18 holes Courses and programmes